Place artwork on top of newspaper. Tap excess chalk onto the newspaper and toss in garbage when finished.
1. To color with chalk pastels, outline the area first. Color the middle of the shape and then use one finger to smooth the chalk on the paper.
2. If you wish to blend colors, apply the 2 colors first and then smooth together with your finger.
April 10, 2018
Using black tempera thinned with a small amount of water, paint at least 2 tree silhouettes on your Springtime Impressionism art project. You can paint a few brush brances on the bottom also. More Information
Finish painting your "Moving Fish."
1. The water between the seaweed needs to be painting making tints with warm colors.
2. Add details (lines, patterns, dots) in the fish by making tints on the shaded fish.
3. Add details in your water with your Sharpie.
4.Then outline the fish and seaweed with your Sharpie More Information
April 26, 2016
1. Finish drawing your face. Use the handout to help you.
2. Decorate your cell phone cover. More Information